My first thoughts for the new year.....9 days late


Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Well look who's back....

2 days seems to be my limit. But here I am once again. I recently was looking for some stock to invest in and came across
this a company that deals with solar power.
I believe this is the only way to go. I don’t understand why it’s taking so long to adopt this as the way. If you get a chance,
check them out, if you’re looking for something to invest in, then they are the people to support.
Can’t believe that I spent all day shoveling snow to have it start up again a bit ago. Temps are getting ready to drop below
zero. I use to like the cold, but now, with some old broken bones, I’m not enjoying it so much anymore. Now, granted it’s only
the wet cold weather that bothers me. I’m certainly looking forward to a few things. Hopefully, the VA will give me a new knee
instead of cleaning it up, and July!!!! I’m so looking forward to July. Why you ask? Let me explain. Last June I got to work on
a project with some professional movie makers. We (they) shot it locally and I did get such an education in the making of movies.
I learned so much. Here is the official site- http://www.slasherthemovie.com/
It bugs me that at the ripe old age of 60, that I found out what I want to do for a living. The people that made this film accepted me and helped
me keep up. Now….. Now I was invited to be apart of the crew for a new movie to be shot locally again! This will begin shooting in July
and I can’t wait. Here is the official site the movie- http://ironhorsemovie.com/
I wished I had met these people sooner as they are the friendliest people that are so willing to share their knowledge. So,I’ll be
taking 3 weeks vacation to go have some fun! But now, I gotta wait until Thursday, when I find out what the VA has planned. All I can
say is, it better be a new knee. Well, let’s see if I can break my 2 day writing streak. Shouldn’t be to hard right? Shoot it’s only
2 more days from now.

No comments: