My first thoughts for the new year.....9 days late


Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm smart enough to know I'm not smart enough....

I am smart. Just not smart when it comes to working on a website. I have no idea what I'm doing but I decided to give it a shot. What a mental drain. I'm a photographer and well, awesome. The Woodman is an incredible person. But he is not a web designer. Guess that's why people pay big bucks to get it done and done right. Now, I'm not done completely but I needed a break. So last night I watched my dose of cheesy movies on SyFy. I love cheesy movies. I've watched the same ones over and over. Now, though is "Celebrity Apprentice" and LaToya is creepin' me out..The women's team is boring and the men's was fun with Gary Busey and Meatloaf's meltdown. Did I spell Gary's last name right? Too lazy to go check it out right now.
Any how, gonna stop here and grab a snack and hope somebody snaps on the Apprentice. Otherwise I'll have to do more work on the site.
later

No comments: